At Automated Business Products, our culture is fast-paced and customer-centric. Our rapid growth is a direct result of treating our customers and our employees right! The following positions are full time and represent excellent opportunities.
If you have a proven and solid work history and have experience with any of the following listings, please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Territory Sales Representative (2 positions open)
If you have successful experience selling Managed Print Services, MFP’s, and Document Management Apps and Software, we want to talk to you.
Automated Business Products of Colorado provides the following to effective sales reps:
The best comp plan you will see includes:
- Excellent Commission rates on equipment sales and leases
- No pack on lease rates
- Little pack on equipment cost
- Residual commission on your customer’s aftermarket revenue.
- Manufacturer spiffs
- Deluxe top performers trip
- Multiple sales contests every year
- Auto Allowance
- Medical, Retirement, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits.
- Excellent Manufacturers
- Kyocera Premier Dealer
- Xerox full line Dealer
- HP Premier Dealer
- Epson Dealer
- Incredible Customer Service
- Average service response time of 3 hours
- Best customer guarantees in the industry
- Our technicians are experienced rock stars
- Software and Applications support
- A Great Culture
- Predictable, steady, positive, consistent leadership
- We value your creativity and innovation
- Recognition for your contributions
- Everything is local
- Dispatch, billing, supply chain, etc., all done by ABP team members right here in Colorado.
- Come and Check us Out!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Ability to develop a profitable and diverse book of business through lead generation.
Personal referral, networking, and client retention.
Strong presentation, written, verbal, and PC skills are required.
Knowledge of document imaging technology preferred.
Familiarity with the Denver Metro area.
BA Degree or job experience preferred.