|Job Description | Office Equipment Trainer|
Role and Responsibilities
The position of Trainer is a customer-facing position that is critical in achieving our service commitment to our customers. After the customer has a new machine(s) installed by our technicians the Trainer is responsible for making an appointment to train the customer on their new machine features and efficiencies.
• Work with the installation teams to understand upcoming installations and then schedule training sessions with the customer on their new machine(s).
• Complete scheduled customer-facing trainings at their location. (From Colorado Springs to northern Colorado)
• Assist existing customers with additional training requests.
• Provide demo room training for potential new customers or current customers looking to upgrade their equipment.
• Produce and publish machine training videos as a resource for our customers.
• Assist the Administration and Operation teams with additional tasks that are needed in the office.
• This position does require local travel with your own vehicle. All Milage will need to be tracked and submitted for mileage reimbursement.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
General Industry knowledge is preferred.
Microsoft Suite knowledge
This is a full-time position with a salary range between $40,000-$50,000 annually DOE.